BlockAuth is a protocol for digital identities, which enables individuals or organizations to manage their personalized blockchain interactions. Can also be used for e-KYC with token and asset supplies.
- SEC, OCC Issue First Regulatory Clarifications for Stablecoins
- Philippines' SEC just denounced the top Ethereum dapp as a Ponzi - Decrypt
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- EY Launches Token and Smart Contract Testing Service in Open Beta
- Morningstar Is Building A Blockchain Bridge To The $117 Trillion Debt Securities Industry