BlockAuth is a protocol for digital identities, which enables individuals or organizations to manage their personalized blockchain interactions. Can also be used for e-KYC with token and asset supplies.
- New Zealand Tax Office Makes It Legal to Pay Salaries in Crypto
- BakerHostetler Links with Clause, Brings Blockchain-Based Legal Agreements to Market in the Freight Transportation Industry
- World Bank Sells $33.8 Million More of Its Private Ethereum Blockchain Bonds
- U.S. Lawmakers Are Realizing They Can’t Ban Bitcoin
- Leveraging blockchain to make machine learning models more accessible - Microsoft Research