DN-Key is a protocol used to broadcast public keys using DNS TXT records, which then enables wallets to recognize and utilize domain based usernames rather than complicated cryptographic addresses.
- SEC, OCC Issue First Regulatory Clarifications for Stablecoins
- Philippines' SEC just denounced the top Ethereum dapp as a Ponzi - Decrypt
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- EY Launches Token and Smart Contract Testing Service in Open Beta
- Morningstar Is Building A Blockchain Bridge To The $117 Trillion Debt Securities Industry