Everstore provides a distributed key value data-store that can be used across multiple projects. It is designed to work with proxy based upgradable contracts, a boilerplate for which is also included.
- New Zealand Tax Office Makes It Legal to Pay Salaries in Crypto
- BakerHostetler Links with Clause, Brings Blockchain-Based Legal Agreements to Market in the Freight Transportation Industry
- World Bank Sells $33.8 Million More of Its Private Ethereum Blockchain Bonds
- U.S. Lawmakers Are Realizing They Can’t Ban Bitcoin
- Leveraging blockchain to make machine learning models more accessible - Microsoft Research