Everstore provides a distributed key value data-store that can be used across multiple projects. It is designed to work with proxy based upgradable contracts, a boilerplate for which is also included.
- Morningstar Is Building A Blockchain Bridge To The $117 Trillion Debt Securities Industry
- IKEA in ‘World First’ Transaction Using Smart Contracts and Licensed E-Money
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance’s Reward Token System Backed by Microsoft
- State-Owned French Bank Joins Bitcoin Startup’s $8 Million Series A
- Arab Bank’s Swiss Arm is Launching Cryptocurrency Services