A simplified tool-set for uploading static files to the interplanetary file system and then storing hashes of those files and associated meta data onto the Ethereum blockchain for third-party verification.
- Ripple says it will be sued by the SEC, in what the company calls a parting shot at the crypto industry
- Bitcoin Faces A $600 Billion Catalyst, JPMorgan Strategists Say
- JPMorgan Says MassMutual’s Bitcoin Foray Signals Widening Demand
- The Next Blockchain Megatrend: Financial Asset Tokens
- Avalanche, the latest staking network to launch, already has more than $1 billion staked